Tuesday 1 October 2013

TABLE CENTRE IDEAS




I had a lovely meeting with a new bride to be and her man.
We sat pondering over the flower arrangements for their
Tables and after a good 20 minutes decided to ditch the flowers
And go for something more creative. Here are just a few of
My ideas to give wedding tables a focal talking point.

      All images by Emma Connolly.

 Still a massive fan of the vintage props! These little
Treats never fail to impress and other than the gramaphone,
All can be picked up relatively cheap from charity shops.
I'm a huge fan of making this a way in which all the family
Can take part! Show them a pic of what your after, then
Let them do this bit of work with you. They will feel like
They have really played a part in your day!

         Images from Pinterest.

What could be more fun when your guests sit down
To their meal then a game of kerplunk or tiddly winks!
Not only will these games look amazing as centre pieces,
Your guests will have great fun playing them!
I love this idea for a real retro wedding!

       All images by Emma Connolly.

Of course... I have to have my vintage china in here!
You really don't need anything else!
I styled the cake stand for cake company 
www.lisasicedgems.co.uk and had great fun using old
Costume jewelry to style the shoot. I really heart pastel
Colours too and loved using these clocks when working
On this particular tea time theme.

Well I hope I've given you some ideas to ponder over!
I would love to hear about your wedding tables!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment